This certificate provides broad based knowledge of core areas within the real estate field.
This certificate provides a good foundation for both aspiring and current real estate professionals by broadening their skills and knowledge in important key areas in the field.
- Develop a foundational knowledge of management, development, and financing of real estate.
- Discuss the foundations of real property value and review the elements of the appraisal process – from the value definition to reconciliation and conclusion.
American Public University is part of the American Public University System (APUS), which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC accredits degree-granting institutions located in a 19-state region, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Property Management
- Real Estate Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 23 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our university welcomes international applicants from many countries around the world. We are an online university and students are not required to enter the U.S. Therefore, we do not issue I-20 or DS-2019 forms for the F-1 or J-1 student visas.
- In addition to the admission requirements for undergraduate or graduate study, we may require additional documents related to residency,
- English proficiency, and educational background. Our institution maintains the right to require this documentation when needed.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.