This unique program addresses the rapid evolution of mobile computing and explores the impact this technology has in advancing systems, communications, and societies worldwide.
Students learn the primary standards and techniques for mobile computing, from design and development, to testing and implementation.
The curriculum instructs best practices and procedures for utilizing the iterative process and for deploying mobile applications in the target platform environment.
Students assess the strategic benefits and challenges of designing mobile applications for leading mobile devices including the Apple iPhone and iPad, Droid, and Blackberry.
This interdisciplinary program was designed to complement our popular IT programs and its extensive learning community.
Students interact online with colleagues and expert instructors who are dedicated to optimizing the vast potential of the mobile computing arena.
Many professors bring unparalleled experience in enterprise system planning and development that supports global corporations and federal agencies.
This level of practitioner expertise, combined with our continual curriculum assessment and consultation with industry advisory councils, ensures students are exposed to the latest innovations that are driving the future of mobile computing.
American Public University is part of the American Public University System (APUS), which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC accredits degree-granting institutions located in a 19-state region, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Software Design
- Mobile Application Design and Development
- Application Development for the Droid
- Application Development for the iPhone and iPad
- Advanced Mobile Application Design and Development
- Application Development for Windows Mobile Operating Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 89 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) to apply to the university.
- You will be asked to submit a legible color copy of your valid government-issued photo ID before registering for courses. Military undergraduate students will submit a government issued JST or CCAF transcript.
- You may be asked to complete our College Readiness Assessment. If you have previously earned 9+ hours of college credit, please contact us about waiving this requirement.
- If you are a transfer student, you will be asked to submit your transcripts from any other schools where you earned college-level academic credit.
- Your first course here will be Foundations of Online Learning (COLL100).
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.