The Certificate in Microsoft Access Database Programming provides students with the theories and skills necessary to develop databases.
This Certificate prepares adult learners to seek entry-level career positions such as:
- Database Developer, Database Analyst, Database Designer, Database Specialist, and Microsoft Access Developer. Students will develop entity relationship diagrams, perform data modeling, design databases, normalize table structures, develop effective graphical user interfaces (GUI), and interact with the database using ANSI standard SQL.
Examine the process for developing entity diagrams, designing databases, developing database applications, managing databases, implementing data integrity, assuring information, and implementing transaction processing.Assess the impact and issues related to relational databases, entity diagrams, and PL/SQL on IT Management, enterprise applications, and global e-commerce.
Analyze the need, objective, and principles of normalization to engineer and design databases.
Evaluate the concepts and principles of integrity (including referential integrity and transactional integrity) in the context of relational database design.
American Public University is part of the American Public University System (APUS), which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC accredits degree-granting institutions located in a 19-state region, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enterprise Data Presentation with Crystal Reports
- Relational Databases with MS Access: Introduction
- Relational Database Concepts
- Relational Databases with MS Access: Advanced
- Relational Databases with MS Access: Project
- Management Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 893 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our university welcomes international applicants from many countries around the world. We are an online university and students are not required to enter the U.S. Therefore, we do not issue I-20 or DS-2019 forms for the F-1 or J-1 student visas.
- In addition to the admission requirements for undergraduate or graduate study, we may require additional documents related to residency,
- English proficiency, and educational background. Our institution maintains the right to require this documentation when needed.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.