This certificate is designed to provide students with an understanding of the essential areas of Human Resources to meet the needs of organizations in the 21st century.
The topics of study include recruitment, selection, team dynamics, ethics, performance management, compensation, benefits, labor and employee relations, and policy and records management.The Undergraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management is offered by the American Public University.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Identify and discuss various laws, rules, regulations, and policies affecting employees in today’s workplace.
- Distinguish and discuss various compensation packages and incentives used in recruiting employees for various positions in an organization.
- Assess leading trends and issues in the field of Human Resource Management.
American Public University is part of the American Public University System (APUS), which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC accredits degree-granting institutions located in a 19-state region, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Human Resource Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment and Labor Relations
- Human Resource Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Development
- Principles and Theory of Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 258 other programmes in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our university welcomes international applicants from many countries around the world. We are an online university and students are not required to enter the U.S. Therefore, we do not issue I-20 or DS-2019 forms for the F-1 or J-1 student visas.
- In addition to the admission requirements for undergraduate or graduate study, we may require additional documents related to residency,
- English proficiency, and educational background. Our institution maintains the right to require this documentation when needed.
International5130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 12 months.
National5130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.