This flexibility provides career-minded students the ability to complete a focused undergraduate certificate in IT while working in their existing careers. The Undergraduate Certificate in Enterprise Web Applications Using .Net is offered by the American Public University.
Through this innovative program, students learn the principles and leading practices needed to effectively design, develop, test and implement functional Web applications in the .NET Framework. This interdisciplinary program complements the University’s mission to provide essential and career-relevant certificates to IT professionals worldwide.
It’s also designed to equip graduates with working knowledge needed to build and manage .NET applications in real-world enterprises. Students interact online with fellow IT professionals and expert instructors. Many professors have extensive experience developing and operating Web applications in the .NET environment for Fortune 500 and government agencies.
Their in-depth knowledge, combined with the University’s alignment with industry advisory councils, verifies that students are learning the latest in language interoperability for developing enterprise Web applications in the .NET Framework.
Upon completion of this certificate, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the impact of the .NET framework on Information Technology management, on security, and on global economies as it applies to enterprise ecommerce solutions on the Web.
- Examine the principles and concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and evaluate the application of these principles in Visual Basic, ASP, and C#.
- Explore and analyze the hierarchy of the Framework Class Libraries (FCL); use the objects and properties to design and develop applications on the Web.
- Appraise the architecture, the life cycle, management issues, and process for developing Visual Basic, ASP, and C# web applications.
Accreditation within higher education is a voluntary, nongovernmental process that gives public recognition to institutions that meet established quality standards. The purpose of accreditation is to assure the public as to the quality of an institution and its commitment to high standards through a system of continuous improvement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Enterprise Development Using VB.NET: Introduction
- Enterprise Development Using VB.NET: Advanced
- Enterprise Development Using ASP.NET
- Enterprise Development Using
- Enterprise Development using .NET: Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 102 other programmes in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) to apply to the university.
- You will be asked to submit a legible color copy of your valid government-issued photo ID before registering for courses. Military undergraduate students will submit a government issued JST or CCAF transcript.
- You may be asked to complete our College Readiness Assessment. If you have previously earned 9+ hours of college credit, please contact us about waiving this requirement.
- If you are a transfer student, you will be asked to submit your transcripts from any other schools where you earned college-level academic credit.
- Your first course here will be Foundations of Online Learning (COLL100).
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 12 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.