The Enterprise Web Applications Certificate focuses on the theories and skills necessary to perform design, develop, and deploy enterprise web applications on the Internet.
This program prepares the adult learner to seek entry-level career positions such as:
Graduates will examine the process to build real-world Java applications and to deploy them on the World Wide Web. It is strongly recommend that students complete the Certificate in Web Publishing before embarking on this Certificate.
- Assess the impact of Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) and Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) on IT Management, security, and global economies as it applies to enterprise e-Commerce solutions on the Web.
- Evaluate the power and advantages of XML that have made it the global standard for enterprise data exchange and data dictionary standardization.
- Explore and analyze the hierarchy of the Java Class Library; use the objects and properties to design and develop applications on the Web.
- Appraise the architecture, lifecycle, management issues, and process for developing Java Server Pages (JSP) based, Java Servlets based, and JavaBeans based enterprise web applications.
American Public University is part of the American Public University System (APUS), which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC accredits degree-granting institutions located in a 19-state region, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Object Oriented Programming With Java
- Enterprise Development using J2EE
- Database Management Systems
- Enterprise Data Exchange Using XML
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 92 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our university welcomes international applicants from many countries around the world. We are an online university and students are not required to enter the U.S. Therefore, we do not issue I-20 or DS-2019 forms for the F-1 or J-1 student visas.
- In addition to the admission requirements for undergraduate or graduate study, we may require additional documents related to residency,
- English proficiency, and educational background. Our institution maintains the right to require this documentation when needed.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 12 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.