This certificate will provide students with the fundamentals of counterintelligence and its applications. This topic will develop a comprehensive knowledge of counterintelligence. The Undergraduate Certificate in CounterIntelligence is offered by the American Public University.
Including how intelligence agencies in the United States use counterintelligence and covert action to guard US global interests and protect US national security from adversaries. In addition, students will understand how counterintelligence is collected and how modernization and technology affect the use of counterintelligence.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Counterintelligence research, analysis, and operations.
- Analyze threats in the counterintelligence arena.
- Examine the role of the Counterintelligence professional in both overt and covert operational styles.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of selected research methods and tools as they pertain to the counterintelligence environment.
- Assess the different operational styles used throughout both the Counterintelligence and Intelligence analysis communities.
American Public University is part of the American Public University System (APUS), which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC accredits degree-granting institutions located in a 19-state region, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Counterintelligence Operations
- Counterintelligence Analysis
- Denial and Deception
- Intelligence and Assassination
- Covert Action
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security View 113 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our university welcomes international applicants from many countries around the world. We are an online university and students are not required to enter the U.S. Therefore, we do not issue I-20 or DS-2019 forms for the F-1 or J-1 student visas.
- In addition to the admission requirements for undergraduate or graduate study, we may require additional documents related to residency,
- English proficiency, and educational background. Our institution maintains the right to require this documentation when needed.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.