Become proficient in the basics of accounting, including how to use the tools needed to build financial statements, with this Accounting Associate Degree (AD) course at the American Public University.
APU’s online associate degree in accounting program uses simulations and labs for an immersive learning experience. You explore business strategy development, financial statement analysis, budgeting, economics, management, and business ethics. Through our associate in accounting program, you gain a working understanding of best practices in bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing. Using various financial statements, you learn how to record, present, and analyze key financial data.
What You Will Do
- Create business and accounting-related reports and presentations
- Prepare financial statements from raw financial data
- Understand how accounting is used by managers, investors, businesses, and regulatory agencies
- Complete an accounting analysis and explain how it is used to assist in making managerial decisions and controlling the financial aspects of a business operation
- Learn the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and how they are established
- This program has been designed in consultation with industry business leaders, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Basics of Business
- Basic Productivity Applications
- Intermediate Accounting
- Law and Ethics in the Business Environment
- Financial Accounting
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 311 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International17100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
National17100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.