Gain the basic knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage a variety of retail operations with the Retail Management Associate Degree (AD) at the American Public University.
Using a curriculum updated annually to ensure current trends and data are woven into your learning, APU’s online retail management associate degree covers knowledge critical for front-line supervisory roles—retail industry organization, customer relations, inventory management, and finance. The Associate of Arts in Retail Management focuses on the interpersonal, managerial, human resource, leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills necessary for success in retail.
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, this program offers you opportunities to extend your learning beyond the classroom through the retail management professional student organization and the National Retail Federation student program.
What You Will Do
- Examine the functions and applications of various management processes in retail management
- Apply managerial concepts to strategic decisions that will impact a retail manager’s effectiveness
- Analyze how legal, social, political, economic, technological, and environmental issues influence organizational behavior
- Recognize the importance of ethical conduct, social responsibility, and corporate responsibility in the global environment
- Understand the needs of today’s retail managers in order to implement information technology, financial, and human resources strategies
- This program has been designed in consultation with industry business leaders and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Retail Organization
- Customer Relations
- Retail Inventory Management
- Risk Management
- Foodservice Sanitation
- Human Resource
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesRetail Management Risk Management Real Estate & Property Management View 13 other Masters in Retail Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.