Sharpen your oral and written communication, reading, research, and problem-solving skills with the General Studies Associate Degree (AD) at the American Public University.
This online program is an interdisciplinary degree, serving as an entry to college learning. It is also a degree completion program for those who wish to apply previous college credits or work experience toward an associate degree.
Through general education courses in English, history, math, and science, you will develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities that provide a solid foundation for academic, professional, and personal achievement. APU’s Associate of Arts in General Studies offers 30 elective credits, enabling you to create your own specialization or sample study in a variety of broader interests.
What You Will Do
- Build your knowledge in a broad range of fields, drawing from a variety of subjects, views, works, and authors
- Develop highly transferrable skills in thinking, communication, and information literacy
- Read, write, and analyze effectively across a number of disciplines
- Identify issues and problems, then formulate effective solutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesHistory General Studies & Classics Liberal Arts View 36 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.