Program Objectives - Global Business Development BA program at ESDES Lyon Business School
- To provide graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge in a certain industry so that they can make an effective contribution to an organization in the capacity of junior manager.
- To develop students’ critical appreciation of the role of managers in a global context with a focus on a chosen geographical location (Asia, Europe, America, Middle East, Africa) and an industry sector.
- To prepare students to design and follow their own continuing professional development with the ability to specialize in third year.
- To equip students with the analytical and evaluative skills ie. develop students understanding, judgement, and problem solving skills with an ability to communicate to a broad public.
- To enhance their appreciation of cultural differences.
- Ideal for students who want to study business in France and wish to follow a program taught in English.
- A truly international program (professors and students in this program come from a wide array of different backgrounds with students of around 35 nationalities studying in the program)
- A balanced mix of academic and professional learning experiences
- One semester abroad possible (2nd year) in our partner universities
- A focus on business practices in three geographical areas
- A focus on an industry sector of your choice (Wine & Gastronomy, Wellness, Luxury, sports…)
- Societal and Environmental Issues
- Principles of Accounting
- Financial Mathematics
- International Contract Law
- Consumer Psychology
- Entrepreneurial Process and Creativity
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Monthly session: send your application file before the 5th of each month.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Development International Business View 31 other Bachelors in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Year 1 - The candidate must:
- hold a recognized high school diploma or end of secondary school certificate (Baccalaureate, A levels...)
- be in good academic standing
- have at least a B2 level of English:
Year 3 - The candidate must:
- currently be finishing or already completed their second year of a bachelor degree (equivalent to 120 ECTS) and have at least a B2 level of English
- A copy of the student’s passport
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Cover letter in English
- Official copies of secondary education transcripts in English or French
- Official copies of high school diploma or end of secondary school certificate
- Official English test results (TOEIC, BULATS, TOEFL, IELTS, CAMBRIDGE, EasySPEAKing) except for native English speakers (English as mother tongue) or candidates who have studied at least two years in a program taught in English (the candidate will have to provide supporting documents)
- Application fee: 90 euros (non-refundable)
International8970 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8970 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA8010 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8010 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.