The educational progression of the Business - Marketing Project Manager - Business Developer program at ESDES Lyon Business School, based on professional, social, cultural and international experiences, allows the student to personalize his/her career path, to quickly gain autonomy and professionalization whilst integrating the core values of the school.
- To provide graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge in a certain industry so that they can make an effective contribution to an organization in the capacity of junior manager.
- To develop students’ critical appreciation of the role of managers in a global context with a focus on a chosen geographical location (Asia, Europe, America, Middle East, Africa) and an industry sector.
- To prepare students to design and follow their own continuing professional development with the ability to specialize in third year.
- To equip students with the analytical and evaluative skills ie. develop students understanding, judgement, and problem solving skills with an ability to communicate to a broad public.
- To enhance their appreciation of cultural differences.
- Community Manager
- Area Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Project Manager
- Business Developer
- Digital marketing Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Societal and Environmental Issues
- Principles of Accounting
- Financial Mathematics
- International Contract Law
- Consumer Psychology
- Entrepreneurial Process and Creativity
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Digital Marketing View 5 other Masters in Digital Marketing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Year 1 The candidate must:
- hold a recognized high school diploma or end of secondary school certificate (Baccalaureate, A levels...)
- be in good academic standing
- have at least a B2 level of English: 550 (TOEFL), 5.5 (IELTS) or 785 (TOIEC) exam
Year 3 The candidate must:
- currently be finishing or already completed their second year of a bachelor degree (equivalent to 120 ECTS) and have at least a B2 level of English: 550 (TOEFL), 5.5 (IELTS) or 785 (TOIEC) exam
International8630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8630 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA7700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.