About Organizational Leadership and Technology from Saint Louis University
With Organizational Leadership and Technology from Saint Louis University you can begin working toward your degree at any time making advanced education more accessible for working professionals.
SLU's organizational leadership and technology program is unique in that it combines an organizational leadership program and a technology management program into one well-rounded educational experience.
Large-scale employers of organizational leadership and technology employees include computer systems design firms, insurance and financial firms, government agencies, business management organizations and manufacturers.
- Effective Leadership
- Organizational Behavior, Work, and Wellbeing
- Human Resources and Personnel Management
- Organizational Behavior and Team Effectiveness
- Leadership Context: Culture, Structure, and Strategy
- Global Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Motivation & Self-Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
With six start terms each year you can begin working toward your degree at any time.
DisciplinesLeadership View 104 other Bachelors in Leadership in United States
- Work Experience: At least three years or the equivalent
- Education: High school diploma or composite GED score of at least 2250
- Coaching session: Successful completion of a meeting with an academic coach (this can be done virtually or on campus).
- Grade Point Average: Minimum transfer cumulative GPA of 2.5 (unless qualified for conditional admittance).
- Transcript: An official transcript from the most recent institution attended.
International19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 48 months.
National19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.