With Organizational Leadership and Technology from Saint Louis University you can begin working toward your degree at any time making advanced education more accessible for working professionals.
SLU's organizational leadership and technology program is unique in that it combines an organizational leadership program and a technology management program into one well-rounded educational experience.
Large-scale employers of organizational leadership and technology employees include computer systems design firms, insurance and financial firms, government agencies, business management organizations and manufacturers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Effective Leadership
- Organizational Behavior, Work, and Wellbeing
- Human Resources and Personnel Management
- Organizational Behavior and Team Effectiveness
- Leadership Context: Culture, Structure, and Strategy
- Global Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Motivation & Self-Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
If you've missed the deadline, don't worry! You can still apply, thanks to our rolling admission policy.
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 42 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Age: 22 years or older (exceptions may be made)
- Work Experience: At least three years or the equivalent
- Education: High school diploma or composite GED score of at least 2250
- Interview: Successful completion of a meeting with an academic coach (this can be done over the phone or on campus)
- Grade Point Average: Minimum transfer cumulative GPA of 2.50 (unless qualified for conditional admittance)
- Transcript: An official transcripts from the most recent institution attended
- Complete an online application.
- Submit proof of your English language proficiency.
- Standardized Test Scores. ACT/SAT scores are not required as part of the admission process.
- Secondary School Report Form.
- Professional Résumé.
- Letters of recommendation.
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 48 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.