Nursing - RN to BSN from Saint Louis University prepares students to establish relationships based on understanding of self and others, and of interpersonal and group dynamics, practice in a variety of settings with clients of all ages and diverse sociocultural backgrounds, utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills, in application of the nursing process, to achieve optimal client adaptation.
A bachelor's degree in nursing makes graduates strong candidates for promotion, particularly for administrative and managerial jobs. Graduates are also qualified to teach students at technical and community colleges who are enrolled in licensed practical nursing programs and certified nursing assistant programs.
Graduates may also go on to pursue advanced practice roles, including nurse practitioner, clinical nurse leader and nurse anesthetist with additional graduate-level coursework.
- Conceptual Framework for Practice
- Public Health Nursing for RNs
- Leadership and Management for RNs
- Community Project for RNs
- Health Assessment for RNs
- Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Healthcare Policy, Finance and Regulatory Environments for RNs
- Essentials of Therapeutic Nutrition
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
If you've missed the deadline, don't worry! You can still apply, thanks to our rolling admission policy.
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 66 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
- Age: 22 years or older (exceptions may be made)
- Work Experience: At least three years or the equivalent
- Education: High school diploma or composite GED score of at least 2250
- Interview: Successful completion of a meeting with an academic coach (this can be done over the phone or on campus)
- Grade Point Average: Minimum transfer cumulative GPA of 2.50 (unless qualified for conditional admittance)
- Transcript: An official transcripts from the most recent institution attended
- Complete an online application.
- Submit proof of your English language proficiency.
- Standardized Test Scores. ACT/SAT scores are not required as part of the admission process.
- Secondary School Report Form.
- Professional Résumé.
- Letters of recommendation.
International78000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 12 months.
National78000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.