The Business Management (Operations and Supply Management) (Hons) degree at Swansea University is a flexible degree giving you the chance to study abroad for a year, or work in industry for a year. This can give you a real competitive advantage and broaden your horizons when it comes to seeking employment.
As well as setting you up for a career as an operations or supply manager within a business, we also have support services available to help you start your own business.
During your time with us, you will also have full access to our cutting edge video and digital content creation suite and state-of-the-art facilities at the School of Management, including the Fujitsu Innovation Hub and presentation rooms.
As a Business Management graduate from Swansea specialised in operations and supply, you will find yourself in a great position to secure rewarding employment at any business.
Whether your target is Shell UK, Marks & Spencer or Tata, this degree makes you a strong candidate for any potential employer. Your next step could lie in any of these roles:
- Operations and Supply Consultant
- Financial Advisor
- Analyst or Researcher
- HR Business Partner
- Management Consultant
- Business Development Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The mixture of core business modules and specific operations and supply management modules will become invaluable when seeking employment after graduating.
- Our broad selection of optional modules from the second and third years allows you to shape the degree towards your specific career goals.
- Teaching at Swansea is partly informed by research and our staff have hands-on experience of theory and practice, meaning you can benefit from their academic expertise and real-world know-how.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1161 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Offers for programmes in the School of Management are usually within the range of ‘ABB-BBB’ or equivalent.
- All applications are considered on an individual basis, with GCSE grades, AS Level subjects and grades, work experience, references and personal statement taken into account.
- No A-level in Business, Economics, Maths or Accounting/Finance is required. We do not consider General Studies as an A-level subject for offer purposes. Students may combine A-levels with other qualifications below. GCSE Maths and English minimum C grade is also required.
- The School of Management will make offers to students with predicted (or achieved) IB of 32-33 or higher.
- The School of Management will make offers to students with predicted (or achieved) BTEC results of DDM or better.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16400 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.