- Normal course duration is the effective period of time taken to complete a course when studied Full-time (Full-time Equivalent Duration).
- Students in the Liberal Studies (Arts) program from Charles Sturt University are advised to consult the Enrolment Pattern for the actual length of study. Not all courses are offered in Full-time mode.
- Reasoning and Writing
- Indigenous Australian Cultures, Histories and Contemporary Realities
- Indigenous Australian Cultures and Knowledge Systems
- The Creative Arts: The Creative Process
- Writing for Publication
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Liberal Arts View 97 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Charles Sturt University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants for the Bachelor of Liberal Studies (Arts) must meet the following requirements:
- An ATAR of 70 (including adjustment factors)
- Successful completion of two university-level subjects (AQF level Associate Degree or higher) demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success through the Grade Point Average (GPA) gained in these studies
- A completed AQF Certificate III or higher level qualification
- 50% completion of an AQF Diploma level qualification
- Successful completed of a Tertiary Preparation Course from an Australian University or an accredited provider demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success through the Grade Point Average (GPA) gained in these studies.
- Two years full-time (or equivalent) work experience that meets the following requirement: the ability to demonstrate the development of literacy, analytical skills, and social-historical knowledge.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.