The language element of this course starts with a module suited to your current level of knowledge.
Modules include customer insight, brand management and social media, which focus on real knowledge and practical experience. You'll also have an opportunity to take part in the Erasmus+ student exchange programme. Popular career options for our advertising graduates include advertising and PR, sales promotion, marketing, and media and digital communications.
What you should know about this Advertising and Marketing Communications with Language (Hons) course from University of Greenwich.
- Study Advertising and Digital Marketing Communications with Language and earn up to £26,000 on graduation, based on our average graduate earnings.
- This degree gives you exemptions from certain diploma modules of professional bodies, including CIM and IDM, and the chance to study abroad
- Our degrees in this subject are ranked 2nd in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Marketing are ranked in TOP 5 for satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Marketing are ranked in TOP 5 for graduate prospects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Principles and Practice of Marketing
- Financial Aspects of Marketing and PR
- Personal Professional Development
- Brand Management
- European Languages
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 195 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
112 UCAS points from at least two A-levels. No more than 12 points should come from AS-levels.
Plus, GCSE English language or literature and mathematics at grade C / 4 or above.
We also accept:
- BTEC/National Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
- Access courses
- Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- £2,312.50 - Part time
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.