This degree in History and Politics (Hons) at University of Greenwich introduces you to the study of contemporary and historical political theory and practice.
Our innovative modules explore race, gender, violence, political systems and international development. You'll examine questions such as 'what do democracy, power and freedom mean?' and 'how did people come to the vote the way they do?'
What you should know about this course
- You’ll study contemporary and historical political theory and practice in a vibrant and engaged intellectual setting.
- You’ll work with creative and inspiring teachers on innovative modules exploring race, gender, violence, political systems and international development.
- In the final year, you can develop practical and professional skills through a dissertation or work placement.
- Throughout the course, you are supported to achieve your career goals through innovative applied history and politics modules and skills-enriching assignments.
- 'The People's War': The Second World War, Society, Culture and Legacy
- Atlantic Worlds 1650-1783
- Empire and Nation in the Middle East
- Remaking English Society, c. 1550-1760
- Migration and Citizenship
- Globalisation: Social and Political Perspectives
- Family Policy
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History Political Science View 1070 other Bachelors in History in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 104 UCAS points from A-Levels (we also accept UCAS points from alternative Level 3 qualifications including: BTEC Nationals, the International Baccalaureate and Scottish and Irish Highers).
- GCSE English (Language or Literature) AND GCSE Maths at grade 4/C or above. We also consider equivalent qualifications in English and Maths at Level 2, in place of GCSEs.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.