The Finance and Investment Banking (Hons) course at University of Greenwich has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program.
We have strong links with the City and businesses in Canary Wharf, offering our students great networking, mentoring and internship opportunities in finance and investment banking. Previous finance and investment banking graduates have secured work placements at Barclays, Northern Trust, State Street and Goldman Sachs.
What you should know about this course
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- BSc Hons Finance and Investment Banking has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program
- Tailored modules will develop your knowledge of finance, setting your career path in banking, investment or trading
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Study Finance and Investment Banking and earn up to £25,000 on graduation, based on our average graduate earnings.
- Personal and Professional Development
- Quantitative Methods
- Banking: Principles, Practice and Regulation
- Managing Business Finance
- Financial Markets, Instruments and Institutions
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Business and Company Law
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance View 733 other Bachelors in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 120 UCAS points from A-levels, including two at grade C. No more than 12 points should come from AS-levels.
- GCSE mathematics at grade B / 5 or above and English language or literature at grade C / 4 or above.
We also accept:
- International Baccalaureate
- Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.