Learning Outcomes of the Information Technology Management program at National University
- Demonstrate the ability to set up a networking environment with proper user authentication to preserve user privacy and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan an integrated information technology system that involves applications to satisfy specific business needs and processes.
- Design, implement, manage and administer a secured network environment.
- Design, develop, administer, and support a relational database management system.
- Evaluate best practices in information technology management and security to enhance business processes.
- Describe ethical, professional, and legal challenges that confront an IT professional.
- Develop written documentation and presentations, individually and in collaborative environments, that provide solutions to information technology management challenges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Technology Management
- IT Project Management
- IT Clients Using MS Windows
- IT Servers Using Linux
- Local Area Network Management
- Wide Area Network Management
- Wireless LAN Administration
- Database Concepts & Data Model
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management Computer Sciences View 620 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,665
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.