Throughout the Bachelor of Science in Information Systems at the National University, you’ll learn how to help determine the information technology goals of an organization and take responsibility for implementing computer systems to meet those goals.
The program links business and technology across fields as diverse as healthcare and criminal justice and includes coursework in IT mainstays such as data communications, systems analysis, system development, database administration, project management, computer forensics, health information management, and quality/information assurance.
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS) Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply analytical and critical thinking skills, and information systems concepts for solving organizational problems.
- Discuss the potential global impact of specific information systems solutions.
- Evaluate and implement organizational planning, design, and integration of information systems solutions in competitive environment.
- Plan and design organizational communications infrastructure and networking topology.
- Improve strategic information management procedures and processes.
- Identify innovative and efficient solutions to solve organizational problems.
Computer technology is central to the current labor market. Due to the ever-changing technology career opportunities are quite diverse. Careers include business data processing; technical careers with computer manufacturers and software companies; scientific computing careers in various types of laboratories; programming careers for applications in almost any field; and academic careers in universities, secondary schools and industry.
- Web/EB Design & Development
- Human Factor /Ergonomic Design
- Local Area Network Management
- Wide Area Network Management
- Information Security Management
- Information Security Technology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences View 149 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
International1665 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1665 USD per module during 48 months.
National1665 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1665 USD per module during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.