You will gain a more concrete approach to the topics studied in projects implemented together with local companies and organizations.
During your studies, you will learn to recognize the challenges of especially the small companies operating in the northern regions and to find new approaches to business development. You will learn about the possibilities of establishing a business of your own. You can improve your international skills by studying or doing your practical training abroad.
The Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business degree from Lapland University of Applied Sciences allows you to be employed in various tasks in different fields in business, and also in the public sector. Your title may be, for example, marketing manager, head of customer relationships, head of services, sales negotiator, project planner, trainer or entrepreneur.
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree allows you to be employed in various tasks in different fields in business, and also in the public sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students learn basic skills relevant for work in business, such as marketing, financial management, law, business communication and project planning. Their knowledge deepens in innovative business projects while they work together with local businesses.
- During their studies students learn to recognise the challenges particularly of small companies operating in the northern regions and to find new approaches to business development. Students learn about the possibilities of establishing their own business. Students can improve their international skills by studying or completing practical training abroad.
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 22 other Bachelors in International Business in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Eligibility to apply to universities of applied sciences
You can apply to a Bachelor’s degree programme if you have completed:
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma;
- a European Baccalaureate (EB) Diploma;
- a German Reifeprüfung (RP) Diploma; or
- foreign education that provides eligibility to apply for equivalent higher education in the country in question.
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Rovaniemi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.