The Bachelor of Business Administration, or BBA, at The American Business School of Paris is a 4-year undergraduate program. It is recognized by companies worldwide.
The School’s programs admit:
- French High School and Undergraduate students who are looking for an academic curriculum with an international scope,
- International students who wish to study in Paris, with a curriculum based on the American system
With more than 80 nationalities represented, internships and study semesters abroad (88 partner universities), the American Business School offers an ideal multicultural environment for your Business studies.
The BBA program is structured around a core curriculum to provide students with all the knowledge required to develop and manage a business. Students also benefit from professional experience in France or abroad, through mandatory internships. All courses are delivered in English.
Career OpportunitiesSports Branding and Marketing
- Logistics & Administration of Events
- Expertise in Economics & Finance of Events
- Cross-Cultural Teams Management
- Administration of Cross-Cultural Events
- Athletes and Athletic Events Management
- Expertise in Ethics & Law of the Sports Industry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Methodology
- Critical Reading and Writing
- Advanced Critical Thinking
- Communications Techniques / Speech
- Intercultural Studies
- Information Technology
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial & Computing Accounting
- Business Finance
- American Business Law
- European & International Business Law
- Functions of Management & Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 25 other Masters in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students who have a high school diploma or an international equivalent can enroll as a 1st-year student for the Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Luxury and Retail Management or the Bachelor of Business Administration program at the American Business School of Paris.
International9330 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9330 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8780 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8780 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.