Sports Coaching Students at The Manchester College will develop a range of skills and knowledge in key areas of sports coaching which will be appropriate for successful transition into a sports coaching/delivery based career. The Sports Coaching course at The Manchester College is ideal for those who wish to work with sports clubs, schools, national governing bodies or operate sports coaching based businesses.
- Scientific Aspects of Human Performance.
- Sport Development.
- Developed Coaching and Sport Psychology.
- Performance Analysis.
- Sport Enterprise.
- Practice Based Research Project.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 201 other programmes in Coaching in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are required to have two A Levels (including PE), or a BTEC Level 3 National Diploma/Extended Diploma with Merit, Pass, Pass or a BTEC Level 3 National Certificate/Extended Certificate with Merit, Merit in Sport, or an equivalent level 3 qualification with appropriate content.
- Minimum UCAS tariff points required: 64
- The ideal candidate will have the desire to pursue a career within the sports coaching industry coupled with a lifelong passion for sport. You will have already worked in a leadership/ volunteering capacity and have some experience of delivering/ assisting sports coaching within a club or school.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.