Study our International Business program at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg and experience international exchange in various ways including cultural diversity, a program with an international focus, a semester abroad and access to double degree options.
If you want to implement your own business model after graduation, you will be supported by the SRH Hochschule Heidelberg incubator company for “business start-ups”.
Diverse career prospects! The range of possible fields is multifaceted.
Our graduates will be qualified to succeed in all fields of business and industry.
With a global perspective and an understanding of worldwide business you will be empowered to succeed in an international career within a multinational company or as an entrepreneur.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Knowledge – Ability –Implementation: The cultivation of competencies, enables you to act independently and successfully.
- Professional Competence: Combine business knowledge and practical insights for success.
- Methodological Competence: Learn how to work efficiently and effectively.
- Self-Competence: Broaden your personal skill set.
- Social Competence: Learn how to manage teams in an international setting.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Business View 63 other Bachelors in International Business in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UK (A-Level based) university entrance qualifications
- US university entrance qualifications
- IB Diploma
- Alternative university entrance qualifications to be confirmed
- IELTS 6.5 TOEFL iBT 80 (TOEFL code of SRH: 7712) Duolingo Certificate 95 PTE Academic 58 or other proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24120 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA8040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24120 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- Applicants from countries with no visa requirements: 670 € per month (24,120,- Euro for 36 months) + one-time registration fee of 750 €.
- Applicants from countries with visa requirements: 670 € per month* (24,120,- Euro for 36 months) + one-time registration fee of 1,000 €.
- Applicants from countries requiring a visa to study must pay the tuition fee at least one year in advance.
Living costs for Heidelberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.