Explore crime as a vast political and cultural topic that concerns and affects everyone.
As part of this course you’ll:
- Be introduced to a range of perspectives on crime and its impact on society
- Develop a solid grounding in the theories that sit at the core of criminology
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of our current responses to crime with a view to helping shape more effective policies and legislation in the future
- Develop the academic, personal and professional skills needed to forge a successful career in a variety of roles, whether you want to work with offenders, the victims of crime or in organisations tasked with reducing offending
You’ll learn from a teaching team working at the forefront of criminological theories such as policing, prostitution studies, domestic violence, sexual offending, as well as race and crime.
- Why study Criminology at Leeds Beckett University...
- Benefit from industry expertise
- The course is informed by the latest research
- 92% of Criminology students said staff were good at explaining things
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Explaining & Understanding Crime
- Images of Crime
- Deconstructing Deviance
- Being a Criminologist
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies Criminology View 425 other Bachelors in Criminal Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Criteria
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.