You should be already working in facilities management, having recently moved into this area from a related role such as office manager or maintenance manager, or you could be an experienced facilities manager who is keen to progress your professional development by attaining an academic qualification.
This Facilities Management (Top-Up) (Hons) course from Leeds Beckett University will develop your skills through work-related learning and we will build your expertise in every area of an organisation that a facilities manager is involved in. The course is recognised by the British Institute of Facilities Management and the International Facility Management Association, and it will extend your industry networks so you can really progress your career.
Businesses and institutions throughout the world recognise the importance of facilities management. You could be involved in the maintenance and repair of buildings, building services, security, space planning, catering, portering, health and safety or any other service or activity that helps to keep organisations functioning. You will have skills and experience to work for professional facilities management companies, hospitals, local authorities, major retailers, manufacturers, transport organisations or any organisation which occupies premises.
- Facilities Manager - Retail Sector
- Facilities Manager - Local Authorities
- Facilities Manager - Health Service
- Facilities Manager - Transport Sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial & Commercial Management
- Facilities & Maintenance Management
- Major Project (Capstone) - Double Module
- Work-Based Learning
- Facilities Management Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies View 143 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have a HND, Foundation degree or equivalent award in the cognate subject of Facilities Management. Applicants with relevant work/professional or other appropriate experience may be considered on the basis of that experience e.g. BIFM Qualifications.
- For the purposes of this course, Serving or Ex-members of HM Forces, or equivalent, of the rank of Warrant or Commissioned Officer are deemed to have qualifications higher than HND/FD. Rank of P.O. or Sgt. with FM related experience (e.g. CQMS) is deemed to be an acceptable Professional Qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.