As part of this Construction Management (Hons) course from Leeds Beckett University , you’ll:
- Develop the range of skills you’ll need to be able to undertake construction management positions
- Study the legal, financial and economic environments in which the industry operates
- Understand the other professions involved in building
- Gain an overview of the whole construction process, including surveying, quantity surveying and architectural technology
- Learn to use commercial awareness and professional managerial knowledge in managing contracts within specified quality, cost and schedule boundaries
- Understand responsibilities associated with managing site operations, including those concerning the commissioners of a development, direct employees, subcontractors, the public and agents of regulatory and other authorities
You’ll benefit from our links with Leeds Sustainability Institute’s research, and construction companies such as BAM and Bovis. Throughout your course you’ll be encouraged to practise working collaboratively to replicate real-life experiences and prepare to work on construction projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Domestic Construction Technology
- Collaborative Working Applications
- Documentation: Surveying, Measurement & Estimating
- Building Science & Services
- Legal Frameworks & Regulation
- Materials Science & Structures
- Non-Domestic Construction Technology
- Management Practice
- Planning & Scheduling
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Safety Management
- Site Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1056 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Criteria
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.