Civil engineering is a rewarding profession with engineers increasingly working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Be supported in recording your initial professional development for membership of the accrediting institutions
- Secure work placements during the summer, with the help of your course team
This degree is accredited by the Joint Board of Moderators (JBM) comprising the Institution of Civil Engineers, Institution of Structural Engineers, Institute of Highway Engineers, and the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation on behalf of the Engineering Council as fully satisfying the educational base for an Incorporated Engineer (IEng). Visit the JBM website for further information.
Why study Civil Engineering at Leeds Beckett University...
- Fantastic placements and sandwich year opportunities.
- Industry standard specialist facilities and local/regional site visits.
- Opportunity to network with industry professionals.
- Industry experienced expert teaching team.
- Guest lectures delivered by industry professionals.
Your future career is our business. That's why we offer further study opportunities across all our subject areas. Our postgraduate courses are a great way to enhance the skills you have already learnt, benefit from our links with industry and give you a CV that will catch the eye of employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Materials Science
- Engineering Mathematics
- Civil Engineering Management
- Surveying A & Computer Aided Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Civil Engineering Project
- Civil Engineering Technology Project
- Structural Design
- Engineering Materials Technology
- Structural Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1126 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Criteria
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.