The Logistics Management - International Fresh Business Management programme of Fontys University of Applied Sciences follows a chain of further processing steps, the so called Fresh Supply Chain. The product will be further processed, repackaged, refined and appear in commercials. Many steps and people are involved, until a product eventually lands on the table of the consumer.
What do you focus on in International Fresh Business Management?
- The fresh supply chain
- How fresh products are processed
- Finding out what kind of fresh products consumers want, and what you should do to get it to them
- Market research and analysis
- Developing strategic marketing plans
- Organizing the flow of fresh produce from seed to plate
- Paying attention to buying, organization, production, transport planning and packaging
- Building long term relations with satisfied suppliers and customers
- Acquiring basic knowledge in fresh business, research skills, management skills, communication skills and Foreign Language
After your studies the world of Fresh Business will be open to you. No matter what you do, the study course International Fresh Business Management has provided you with the required know-how to meet the challenges of the economic chain and the chain of goods in the fresh industry. Our graduates find jobs in any business in the fresh supply chain, from suppliers of agricultural raw materials to food and flower retail. Relevant sectors include agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, agri- and food wholesale, food and beverage processing, food and flower retail, garden centers, food service and agri- and food consultancy agencies.
Jobs our graduates work in:
- Product Developer
- Quality Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Value Chain Manager
- Export Manager
- Account Manager
- Business Owner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project: Market Research
- Fresh Business Knowledge
- Fresh Business
- Fresh Supply Chains
- Fresh Economics
- Research Skills
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 63 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For Dutch students: VWO-, HAVO- or MBO-diploma
- For German students: Fachabitur or Abitur (Fachhochschulreife or Allgemeine Hochschulreife)
- For students of other nationalities: senior high school diploma/ GCE or equivalent e.g. the British GCE A-levels or GCSE grades A, B or C, International Baccalaureate, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year college)
International7920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7920 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Venlo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.