The Pearson HND in Business distance learning course from Brighton School of Business and Management is a modular Business programme equivalent to the first two years of a Degree and with one year of extra study it can become a BA Honours Degree. We offer a selection of online Top Up BA Hons Business courses in partnership with Arden University which you can access once you have completed your HND.
- The Level 5 HND Business will increase your earning potential
- Successful completion will give you a nationally and internationally recognised qualification
- The HND qualification is recognised as an access course onto a BA Honours Degree
- The HND course gives you a strong foundation in Business
- Develops your knowledge and academic ability, the HND is viewed by employers as a vocational course as it prepares you for careers in the workplace
- This course is eligible for you to apply for a National Union of Students Card (NUS Extra). Once enrolled on your course you can contact us and we will send you a unique code.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Operations
- Management Accounting
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Language Studies Languages View 326 other Masters in Languages in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be over 17 years of age
- Good school grades - 55% +
- Be fluent in English language level to IELTS Level 5.5.(International students only)
International3575 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3575 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3575 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3575 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.