Events Management from Alpine Center provides students with an in-depth understanding of strategies and requirements for the creation and design of all types of events including meetings, conferences, conventions and special events.
From recruiting and training, to communicating and motivating employees working in this fast paced industry, the course explores the operational and strategic issues that apply to the management of human resources in each of the major event areas. The course further covers trends and issues in destination and venue marketing, strategic marketing planning and ROI as well as future challenges, opportunities and supply-side developments.
Graduates with Events Management from Alpine Center will:
- learn principles of researching, planning, managing and delivering events as well as budgeting, venue selection, marketing and selling strategies.
- be able to assume management positions in the events and conventions industry
- acquire the skills and competencies needed to effectively manage the event workforce.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Special Events Operations and Design
- Events & Conventions Project Management
- Marketing Events & Conventions
- Human Resource Management for Events
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have a high school diploma (or equivalent) with a grade of at least 60% of the high school exit grade
- Pass an interview with an Senior Member Team Exceptional Entry
- English Proficiency Requirements
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.