Students in the Information Systems programme from the University of Alcalá should acquire the appropriate knowledge and practical abilities to develop and analyse systems; monitor and manage computer projects; create, manage and maintain databases; manage projects related to e-commerce and carry out computer audits.
They should be equipped to take decisions on the outsourcing and offshoring of technologies, as well as their acquisition, management, evaluation and implementation.
The potential labour market for these graduates is very large in companies in the information and communication technologies (ICT) sector, and in any company depending wholly or partially on those technologies. They able to perform the following tasks:
- Information systems analysis and development.
- IT project supervision and management.
- Database creation, management, and maintenance.
- E-commerce project management.
- Auditing of information systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals Of Programming
- Fundamentals Of Computer Technology
- Fundamentals Of Mathematics
- Operating Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMathematics Informatics & Information Sciences View 12 other Bachelors in Mathematics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A duly completed admission application form.
- A scanned photocopy of official documents proving that the student meets the requirements to access degree courses by any of the routes mentioned.
- A scanned photocopy of the personal details pages of the valid passport.
Living costs for Alcalá de Henares
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.