Our degree aims to nurture creative, ethical and strategic leaders by offering high-quality courses and hands-on experiences. Students are exposed to contemporary concepts and practices in key areas of marketing, digital media and social media strategies to succeed in the fast-paced and dynamic marketing industry.
The Marketing Communications and Social Media program taught at European University Cyprus (EUC) focuses on practical, real-world assignments and exercises, which cultivate teamwork, communication and analytical skills. Our students are supported and encouraged to gain experience through placements and internships during their studies.
- Digital Marketing
- Media Planning
- Social Media Communication
- Public Relations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Research
- Senior Project
- Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Fundamentals of Social Media
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 8 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52. Applicants may also apply on line here.
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Certified copy of a valid passport, valid for a minimum of two (2) years
- Certified original letter attesting to good conduct, issued by the police authorities in the student’s country of citizenship, confirming a clear criminal record. The letter of good conduct should be issued no more than 6 months before the date of submission of documents for visa approval.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8790 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA8790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8790 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.