You’ll gain a specialism in tourism, in which you’ll explore career planning in the tourism industry, passenger tourism transport, visitor attraction management, strategic tourism planning and responsible tourism. There's also the chance to travel and experience different cultures and study tourism’s impact on domestic and international destinations.
Why choose this course?
- Gain the skills and expertise you need to start a career in the dynamic and challenging tourism industry.
- Develop a firm understanding of the role of organisations in society.
- Develop your knowledge in a broad range of business areas.
What job can I get?
Studying business will make you an attractive candidate in today’s competitive job market, particularly when combined with another subject.
The flexibility of this Business and Tourism (Hons) course, offered by University of Hertfordshire, leaves graduates in a position to take on various business roles within both the public and private sectors or to go on to run their own businesses. Our graduates have gone on to work at Amazon UK, Jaguar Land Rover, Hewlett Packard and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Marketing
- Methods and Systems for Business Decisions
- Economics for Business
- Accounting for Business
- Global Perspectives in Business
- The Tourism Industry Framework
- Study & Research Skills for the Tourism Industry
- Global Tourism Geography
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Tourism & Leisure View 155 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English Language Qualifications
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates (Front & Back)
- For applicants for undergraduate programmes, you must provide one signed academic reference on headed paper.
- Personal Statement
- Your reason for applying to the University of Hertfordshire
- Copy of your passport photo page
- ATAS Certificate (certain courses only)
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check (certain courses only)
International13450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13450 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Hatfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.