A set of Global Goals has been designed by the United Nations to describe the ways that society can end world-wide issues such as poverty and inequality. In 2016, 71% of businesses surveyed said they were already planning ways to engage with the UN’s Global Goals (PWC).
These businesses need graduates who have an international perspective, an understanding of global issues and a passion to improve business and society. The opportunities to experience and challenge the industry that you are most passionate about are available here at Glasgow Caledonian University . You will enjoy working alongside students from different business disciplines and learning from international leaders of enterprise and social enterprise. Research-based teaching and live casework cover core subjects like international finance, human resources, business economics, and international marketing. Through masterclass and guest lecture events, at the International Business (Hons) course from Glasgow Caledonian University you will explore real examples of professional practice that have had a positive impact on international business and society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enterprising Behaviours for the Business Professional
- Essentials of Managing Human Resources
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Management
- International Economic Issues and Challenges
- Ethics and Responsible Leadership
- International Work, Organisations and Society
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 1267 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scottish Higher: Standard entry requirement: ABBBB (incl English) or another essay-based subject (History or Modern Studies) Nat 5:C (Maths)
- Minimum entry requirement: BBBBC (incl English) or another essay-based subject (History or Modern Studies) Nat 5:C (Maths)
- Minimum entry requirements are for widening access students only. If you are from a group that is not currently well-represented in higher education you may qualify as a widening access student. This includes living in a target postcode area, attending a target school or college, attending SWAP, are care-experienced or provide care for someone else, have refugee status or are an asylum seeker.
- A level: BCC GCSE: C/4 (Maths and English)
- ILC Higher: H1 H2 H3 H3 H3 (incl H2: English) H5/O2: (Maths)
- IB Diploma: 26 points (incl Maths and English)
- BTEC: DMM Ext Dip GCSE: C/4 (Maths and English)
- SWAP: Humanities/Law, Business and Accounting - ABB
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
- RUK: £9250
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.