The Preparatory Course from Poznan University of Economics and Business introduces students to General English and Presentations that are the two English Language components of the program. In these classes you will further your knowledge of English language, develop more advanced skills to self-correct and monitor your speaking and writing and to listen and read English with the understanding and ease needed for extensive study.
Students at Preparatory Course from Poznan University of Economics and Business will:
- learn some important aspects of Polish life and culture.
- learn to communicate with others during their first months of their stay in the country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Language
- Polish Language
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form (printed, filled in and signed application form);
- High School or Bachelor Diploma (legalized copy in English or Polish, adjusted apostille, i.e. sealed and signed by a Polish consul in your country);
- A statement from the Polish consul confirming that the student has the right to apply for admission to all types of higher education institutions in the country where the certificate was issued;
- Entrance Medical Record (a doctor’s certificate of no contraindications to study, in English or Polish);
- Proof of medical support
- copy of passport (page with photograph and passport number);
- copy of visa or residence card;
- digital photo (size 20x25mm, in .jpg or .tif format, resolution 300dpi, saved on CD, file has to be named with the full name of the candidate);
- confirmation of tuition fee payment (students need to remember that while paying the tuition fees they need to cover the costs of the money transfer).
International1142 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
National1142 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
Tuition fee: 5200 PLN
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.