As a student in our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program at Kühne Logistics University (KLU) , you will choose one of four profiles:
- International Management,
- Sustainable Management,
- Supply Chain Management, or
- Management Information Systems.
Each with its own unique focus and career path, these profiles provide you with a customized learning experience and allow you to focus on your chosen area, helping prepare you for your future career goals.
Most students choose the standard track with 180 ECTS, but we also offer an intensive track with 210 ECTS. The intensive track is also completed within six semesters. On the intensive track, you will have more in-depth exposure to the coursework and complete a second internship. With the extra credits, you will have even more options when choosing a master degree – including shorter programs that allow you to start your career earlier.
The BSc program is rounded off by valuable experience outside the classroom: a mandatory three-month internship, an integrated semester abroad, and other extracurricular activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Ressource Management
- Data Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- International application deadline (recommended): March 31
- Most students choose the standard track with 180 ECTS, but we also offer an intensive track with 210 ECTS.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 3 other Bachelors in Transport Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school diploma/school leaving certificate (qualifying for entrance to German universities)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Interview with program management and faculty members
- Additional requirements may apply for applicants from certain countries.
You do not have your school leaving certificate yet? Just provide a transcript of records including all grades given to date and you can hand in your school leaving certificate at a later stage.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5480 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA10960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5480 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- Standard track - EUR 5480 per semester (3 year program)
- Intensive track - EUR 6165 per semester (3 year program)
Living costs for Hamburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.