As a part of the International Communication Management program from Turiba University, you will learn how to plan, organize and manage organization's international communication, analyze information, target audiences and information channels, construct organization’s international communication ensuring trust in the values of the brand, analyze international communication risks, anticipate potential crises and engage in crisis management in an international environment, to promote public support for the organization's activities in an international environment.
This is also a great opportunity to improve and develop your foreign language skills.
- Head of International Communication;
- International communication expert;
- Head of External Relations;
- Company representative abroad;
- Communication, commerce or charity project manager;
- Manager of international projects or organizations.
The study program is accredited until October 28, 2027.
- Business Manners
- Globalization, European Integration and Intercultural Interaction
- Communication Management
- Communications Research Methods
- Music as a Means of Communication
- Social Psychology
- Public Administration and International Relations
*Practice is included at the end of each study year
The student has to choose a number of optional courses, corresponding to the amount of credit required from the optional courses offered. For this program optional courses are:
- German for Special Purposes (Level 1, 2, 3)
- Russian for Special Purposes (Level 1, 2, 3)
- Spanish for Special Purposes (Level 1, 2, 3)
*Studies end with Diploma Paper - Bachelor Thesis
DIRECTOR OF THE STUDY PROGRAM:
Mg. Jana Bunkus
Leading teaching staff:
- Dr.philol. Lecturer Juris Millers
- Dr.philol. Professor Velga Vēvere
- Mg.sab.att. Lecturer Ieva Lejiņa
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Management Studies International Development
We require minimum score of 60% for the last obtained applicable education.
- A copy of the secondary education certificate(s) with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian;
- English language certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the passport;
- One photo;
International3330 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2790 EUR per year during 48 months.
- The EU/EEA tuition is also applicable to students from Switzerland, CIS countries, Georgia and Ukraine.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.