Why study Information Technology Management (Hons) from Bournemouth University ?
- Study a broad range of computing topics with a strong emphasis on business processes and requirements, and management in computing.
- Not only will you develop your IT skills, but you’ll also gain experience of the environment in which businesses operate.
- Develop exceptional communication and teamworking skills that will enable you to work well with other computing professionals as well as product owners and stakeholders.
- Gain valuable work experience on your placement if you choose to take one.
- Career opportunities can include roles such as business integrator, IT manager, IT project manager or digital project manager.
- All of our computing courses share a common first year, giving you the time to really explore each subject before deciding on a specialism.
This degree, which forms part of our computing framework, will provide you with the technical skills to get ahead in the IT management sector, as well as ensuring you have the necessary management expertise to work in this ever-growing part of the IT industry, as well as to set up and manage a business.
Our graduates are highly sought after, within fifteen months of completing their course, 91% of our students are in further study or work, of which 84% students are employed in a professional or managerial position.
This course is accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Programming
- Computer Fundamentals
- Data and Databases
- Networks and Cyber Security
- Application of Programming Principles
- Business Systems Analysis and Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 29 other Masters in Technology Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For September 2021 and September 2022 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of two A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM.
For September 2021 and September 2022 entry: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all other components, or equivalent.
Please see below some examples of the qualifications for entry onto Year 1 for September 2021 and September 2022 entry:
- Chinese Senior High School Graduation Certificate (Huikao) average 80%, or Gaokao 61-71%. Grade depends on the course
- Hong Kong HKDSE Diploma (4,4,3 to 4,4,4 from three subjects). Grade depends on the course
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (Standard XII) 60-70%
- Italian Esame di Stato with 60-70%. Grade depends on the course
- Titulo de Bachillerato with 6 or 7. Grade depends on the course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- £9,250 (UK, ROI & CI)
- £15,000 (Int'l)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.