Your core courses cover Accounting and Finance Information Systems, Finance and Quantitative Methods. You can also focus on your interests with optional modules including Financial Statement Analysis, Business Law, Taxation, Corporate Finance and International Financial Management.
You’ll begin your degree at Lancaster University - Management School with the Introduction to Accounting and Finance module, plus Economics and a third subject of your choice. In your second and third years you’ll study subjects such as Principles of Financial Accounting; Statistical Methods for Business; Bond Markets; and Financial Accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Economics B
- Professional Skills
- Career Skills in Accounting and Finance
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 471 other Bachelors in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International Baccalaureate 35 points overall with 16 points from the best 3 Higher Level subjects
- BTEC Distinction, Distinction, Distinction
- We welcome applications from students with a range of alternative UK and international qualifications, including combinations of qualification. Further guidance on admission to the University, including other qualifications that we accept, frequently asked questions and information on applying, can be found on our general admissions webpages.
International21900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.