Your core courses cover Accounting and Finance Information Systems, Finance and Quantitative Methods. You can also focus on your interests with optional modules including Financial Statement Analysis, Business Law, Taxation, Corporate Finance and International Financial Management.
You’ll begin your degree at Lancaster University - Management School with the Introduction to Accounting and Finance module, plus Economics and a third subject of your choice. In your second and third years you’ll study subjects such as Principles of Financial Accounting; Statistical Methods for Business; Bond Markets; and Financial Accounting.
- Principles of Economics B
- Professional Skills
- Career Skills in Accounting and Finance
- Management Accounting for Business Decisions
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Techniques for Management Decision Making
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Accounting View 756 other Bachelors in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International Baccalaureate 35 points overall with 16 points from the best 3 Higher Level subjects
- BTEC Distinction, Distinction, Distinction
- We welcome applications from students with a range of alternative UK and international qualifications, including combinations of qualification. Further guidance on admission to the University, including other qualifications that we accept, frequently asked questions and information on applying, can be found on our general admissions webpages.
International21460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21460 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.