- BSc Economics with econometrics has a core of key economic modules, alongside a range of specialist econometrics modules.
- Develop your understanding of Econometrics by learning how to apply statistical concepts and methods to economics.
- Explore a variety of subject areas including data analysis, estimation, model-fitting and testing of hypotheses, as well as special techniques for dealing with economic data.
- Develop knowledge in econometrics which is relevant to a range of related problems in applied economics including time series analysis, forecasting and policy simulation.
- Gain a high level of knowledge and technical ability that will be useful in your future career.
Combined with the opportunity to study abroad or work a year in industry, you will be well placed to work for local or international companies.
- Evaluate government policy and assess performance against home and global economies
- Apply mathematical and statistical analysis to qualitative and quantitative data
- Present findings and explain complex data to a wide range of audiences
- Perform confidently in group discussions and produce a high standard of written technical and non-technical materials
- Make logical recommendations whilst considering the wider social and political influences
- Use Information and Communications Technology (ICT) skills – including word processing, databases, internet communications, information retrieval and online searches
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Economists
- History of Economic Thought
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Econometrics View 506 other Bachelors in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level A*AA - AAA B in Mathematics
- IB 38/766 - 36/666 HL5 in Mathematics (Analysis and Approaches or Applications and Interpretations). Maths Studies not accepted.
- BTEC D*DD - DDD Applicants studying a BTEC Extended Diploma are also required to achieve B in Mathematics
- GCSE B or 5 Grade B or 5 in GCSE English language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.