The Technology and Management in Civil Engineering programme is offered by The Technical University of Kosice (TUKE).
Nowadays these graduates work in various positions such as site managers, managers, CEOs, successful designers, scientific researchers and teaching staff.
- Building Constructions
- Descriptive geometry
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 3 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in Slovakia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a completed application for university studies of the first level
- a certified copy of the completed secondary education with a certified translation into the Slovak language
- the decision on recognition of completed education (validation) issued by the Regional Office Košice, Department of Education, Zádielska 1, 040 33 Košice
- a certified copy of the transcript of records covering all the years of secondary education with a certified translation into Slovak. If the length of secondary education studies exceeds four years then a certified copy of transcript of records covering the last four years of study at secondary school is required
- Curriculum Vitae in Slovak (or English, according to the language in which the applicant will study) signed by the applicant
- a copy of passport
- a proof of payment of the handling fee for the admission procedure (can be submitted to the Study department no later than the date of enrolment)
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Tuition fee for part-time engineer study is set at €500 per academic year.
Living costs for Košice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.