Both concentrations require a set of pre-major prerequisites and core requirements, some of which may be utilized to fulfill general education requirements, and which establish the framework for the study of movement, skills, and physical activity from a variety of perspectives. In addition, a set of concentration-specific courses serves the purpose of preparing the student for specific careers and graduate study within the field or related disciplines. Students must select one of the two concentrations. Learn more with Kinesiology- Concentration in Exercise and Movement Sciences from San Francisco State University.
- Algebra and Statistics for Social Justice
- Statistics for Social Justice
- Data Analysis in Education
- Elementary Statistics
- Quantitative Reasoning in Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 2494 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
- Complete and submit the CSU Application
- Students will be required to submit official, original or certified/attested copies of all original academic documents in the original language of issue
- Applicants who are presently attending a college or university in the United States must, in addition to their international records, submit official transcripts of all work completed and in progress
- Applicants must be qualified to enter a university in their home country and have a good scholastic record from an accredited/recognized school
- All applicants for admission to the University must pay a $55.00 application fee
- English language proficiency
International7522 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7522 USD per year during 48 months.
National7522 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7522 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.