The Department of Communication Studies offers majors in communication studies and in media studies. The integrated Communication Studies and Media Screen Studies program at Northeastern University allows students to combine courses from both majors into a degree that integrates theory and practice. Students completing the combined major have the knowledge necessary to engage the complex and dynamic relationship between communication, culture, and knowledge. This allows students to combine Media and Screen Studies with a major from another department. Students can therefore create their own unique combination of majors if a designated combined major does not exist.
- Account Executive
- Brand Manager
- Broadcast Journalist
- Creative Director
- Development Officer
- Health Educator
- Human Resources Professional
- Information Officer
- Media Planner
- Media Producer
- Meeting/Event Planner
- Multimedia Specialist
- Personnel Recruiter
- Public Information Officer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Sales Representative
- Social Media Manager
- Speech Writer
- Media, Culture, and Society
- Media and Social Change
- Media History
- Persuasion and Rhetoric
- Communication Theory
- Organizational Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations View 558 other Bachelors in Communication Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year applicants will be expected (prior to enrolling) to complete a pre-university education program, earning a graduation certificate or diploma which will enable you to apply to university in your home country.
- Official High School Transcript.
- You don't need to submit standardized testing to be considered for admission.
- Demonstrate proficiency in English.
- Complete and submit the Declaration and Certification of Finances (DCF).
- You may be required to submit a creative portfolio through SlideRoom.
International59100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59100 USD per year during 48 months.
National59100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.