Electrical Communication and Electronic Engineering from King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi provides them with ample knowledge for furthering their study. Its graduates are efficient in conducting research in electrical communication and electronic field. Moreover, they are equipped with ethics and leadership in addition to cooperative skills enabling them to work with others internationally in the globalized era.
- Electrical communication and electronic engineers
- Electronic system analysts and designers for telecommunication application
- Researchers in electrical communication and electronics
- Lecturers in science and technology institutions
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Communication and Telecommunication
- Digital Circuit and Microprocessor
- Data Communications
- Optical Communications
- Microwave Engineering
- Digital Communications
- Modern Management and Leadership
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 6 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Latest official high school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- A signed photocopy of official identification document (I.D. card or passport)
- Application fee transfer receipt
- Personal Statement of Motivation (max. one A4 sheet)
- Report of English Proficiency Test from TOEFL, IELTS, CU-TEP, or RMIT.
- Completed application form with one passport size photo (1”)
International3920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1960 USD per semester during 48 months.
National3920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1960 USD per semester during 48 months.
Approximate total tuition fee per semester: 56,000 Baht
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.