After completing the second year of study, students choose to be specialized in one of the academic options offered by the Management Technology Program from Thammasat University. (The list of academic options to be offered to students is left to the discretion of SIIT.)
Examples of academic options are as follows:
- Option 1: Business Analytics/Management Information Systems(MIS)
- Option 2: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
After completing their third year of study, students choose a study track based on their capability.
These study tracks include:
- Senior ProjectTrack,
- Foreign Exchange Track
- Extended Management Training Track
For more details on the academic options and study tracks, consult the MT Program Coordinator.
- Probability for Technologists
- Principles of Linear Algebra
- Calculus for Technologists
- Communications in Business
- Statistics for Data Science and Empirical Study
- Principles of Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Statistics Business Information Systems View 17 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Thammasat University and/or in Thailand, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A copy of certified Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non Thai Citizen
- A copy of certified High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
- A copy of certified Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates)
- A copy of Portfolio
International5284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2642 USD per semester during 48 months.
National5284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2642 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.