Computer Science (Hons) from Bournemouth University lets you develop the versatility and personal qualities to combine software development and theoretical aspects of computer science to meet the most versatile and broadest needs of employers in a global context, build and improve your applied technical skills with a strong appreciation of a wider range of computing topics to develop a broad range of computer applications and solutions for any organisation and study and practice in our state-of-the-art speciality labs with enterprise grade hardware and fully virtualisation ready enterprise level infrastructure.
- Business Information Specialist
- Digital Project Manager
- IT Analyst
- Software Developer
- Andriod Developer
- Network Technician
- Software Engineer
Chartered Institute for IT (BCS)
- Communications and Networking
- Software Engineering
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Technological Innovations in Computing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We will continue to accept Late applications through UCAS if course places are still available.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 178 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Bournemouth University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- GCSE English Language or English Literature and Mathematics grade 4 (or grade C in the old grading system).
- 104–120 UCAS tariff points from a minimum of two A-levels.BTEC NationalAccess to HE DiplomaInternational Baccalaureate Certificates
- Chinese Senior High School Graduation Certificate (Huikao) average 80%, or Gaokao 61-71%. Grade depends on the course
- Hong Kong HKDSE Diploma (4,4,3 to 4,4,4 from three subjects). Grade depends on the course
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (Standard XII) 60-70%
- Italian Esame di Stato with 60-70%. Grade depends on the course
- Titulo de Bachillerato with 6 or 7. Grade depends on the course
- English language requirements
International17595 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17595 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Fees are for 2023 entry. Your tuition fees will be the same for each year of your course. Fees during your placement year (if applicable): £1,850.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.