More and more companies sell their products and services on the global market. As a graduate from the bachelor degree programme in Export and Technology Management, you understand that effective technology is required to develop safe and successful products.
You can create marketing strategies that ensure that global sales targets are met. You will be ready to handle the cultural differences and take part in the internal sales processes and be part of the globalisation of markets.
Using your understanding of technology, you can contribute to the development of new products. You are knowledgeable about; design, quality, development, production planning and the day-to-day operations of a company.
As a bachelor of Export and Technology Management from the University College of Northern Denmark, you may find employment in Danish or international companies.
Examples of job titles are; an export consultant, logistics consultant, product consultant or procurement officer. In the long term, you may also become an export manager, product manager or procurement manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Study Activity Model
- The Study Activity Model shows the activities that take place in a particular study programme.
- This means that you can see how much time you should expect to spend in each individual module on e.g. lectures and classes, study excursions and study trips, independent assignment work etc.
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Commerce View 6 other Bachelors in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Work experience relevant to your choice of studies
- Other work experience
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Involvement in extra curricular activities or (unpaid) work in any type of organisation or association
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- English language qualification
International7416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3708 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 42 months.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.